General Instructions for Admission
1. Admission to UG / PG Ist Semester will be online. and students for promotional classes will apply in college.
2. Last Date for online admission 30 June, 2017 would not be considered.
3. If the last date for admission falls on a holiday or is declared a holiday by the Kurukshetra University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for admission.
4. Permission for joining late shall not be accepted as a justification for condoning deficiency in lectures. If a candidate is allowed for late admission as a result of any change in the rules/admissions policy made by the University, the lectures shall be counted from the date of admission or from the eleventh day of the date on which the decision to change the rules of admission policy was taken whichever is earlier.
5. Mathematics will be given to only those students who have taken Mathematics in lower qualifying exam.
6. The Principal of the college will make provisional admission of their own students in promotional classes of B.A./B.Com. (II & III)/M.Com./M.A. (Final). On declaration of the result, if a student fails, her provisional admission shall stand cancelled as initio. No student from outside/Other colleges/Departments may be granted admission to promotional classes of. B.A./B.Com. (II & III)/M.Com./M.A. (Final).
7. Migration from other colleges is not allowed.
8. Admission may also be denied to such candidates who in the past were found to be indulging in any activity leading to indiscipline in the college.
9. As per State Govt./University instructions the study of a subject will be closed if the number of students in the subject is less than twenty.
10. If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month, her name will be struck off from the college rolls and her parents will be informed.
11. Certificate of reserved category must be submitted with admission form.
12. Candidate having compartment/re-appear in U.G. Class shall not be allowed admission in P.G. courses.
13. The principal will have the right to change any of the rules as per the guidelines and instructions received from K.U.K/State Govt. from time to time without any prior notice.
14. All such students who have passed their lower qualifying examination from other Board/University in India (except Board of School Education, Haryana & Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) are required to submit their original migration certificate at the time of admission.
15. SC/BC category students have to fill their scholarship form online on www.haryanawelfareschemes.com
Note : A student will not be promoted to 5 semester of any course unless she has passed all stthe papers of 1 semester of their course.
Documents to be Attached with Application Form
1. Attested copy of Matric Certificate
2. Attested two copies of Lower Exam
3. Character Certificate (Original)
4. Photocopy of Voter ID*
5. Photocopy of Aadhar Card*
6. Photocopy of Ration Card
7. Original Migration Certificate (if required)
8. Caste Certificate & Income affidavit (Only for SC/BC students)
9. A photocopy of the certificate on the basis of which student is seeking weightage.
10. In case of a gap after 10+2 or graduation, candidate has to furnish the affidavit stating what he/she did during the gap.
*In case Voter ID Card is not issued, candidate has to fill form no. 6 available in the office and deposit the same in the library along with copy of ration card, residence proof, age proof and Voter ID of any Member of his/her family.
Note : If a candidate fails to attach any relevant document, his/her form will be deemed incomplete and her candidature will be cancelled.