Scholarships and Stipends
There is provision of following National/State Level sponsored scholarship schemes in the collage :
1. Govt. of India scheme of Post-Matric Scholarships to schedule castes (SC).
2. Govt. of India scheme of Post-Matric scholarships to Backward Classes (BC).
3. Haryana State Merit Scholarship.
4. Haryana State Merit Scholarship on the basis of B.A./B.Com. III.
5. (a) Dr. Radha Krishanan Foundation Scholarship (b) Dr. Radha Krishanan Foundation Scholarship (Physically Handicapped UG Students) 50% to 79% disability. (c) Dr. Radha Krishanan Foundation Scholarship (National Level Bravery Award / President Medal).
6. Stipend Scheme for welfare of Grand Children of Freedom Fighter.
7. Post Matric Scholarship to lower income group (LIG) students for studies in India.
8. Scholarship Programme for economically and socially marginalized group in Higher Education (sponsored by FAEA) Note : Rules & Conditions for Schedule Castes/Backward Castes Scholarship : (A) For SC Candidates : i) Certificate of SC ii) Parents Income upto Rs. 2,00,000 iii) In case of Government Service of parents Income Certificate should be issued by Government. (B) For BC Candidates : i) Certificate of BC and Haryana Domicile Certificate ii) Income of Parents should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000. iii) In case of Government Service, Income Certificate should be issued by Government. iv) In case of Pvt. Service of parent, Income Certificate should be issued by S.D.M. v) Students should open their A/c in O.B.C. Bank, Samalkha. vi) Adhaar Card of student. vii) In case of compartment of students, students should not be eligible for scholarship.